Solar Engineering Summer Camp
- Number of Participants: 20
- Duration: 10 days
– Day 1 Departure from India
– Day 2 to 9: Academic Instruction and Site visits
– Day 10: Arrival in India
Experience the best of student housing and lifestyle at South Village, which is operated by University housing. Each participant will have shared rooms and bathroom.
All on-campus meals will be provided in the university dining facilities, which provide a selection of options for each meal. There will be two meals at local restaurants as well as a final banquet on the evening prior to departure, which will include members of the Millersville administration.
DC Site Visits:
- World War II Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- White House
- Lincoln Memorial
- Washington Monument
- National Capitol
- National Mall Museums (Museum of American History, Museum of Natural History, Museum of African Art, National Air and Space Museum and the National Gallery)
- Turkey Hill Ice Cream factory https://www.
Refer to our brochure for more information: Millersville Summer Innovation and Technology Institute